Pre-registration for Spring 2018 is ongoing.
Spring semester starts on January 8th!
The 6th to 12th grade H.E.L.M. program at Pacific Charter Institute offers you the opportunity to take charge of your education by providing you with the tools and support necessary to help you succeed.
BLENDED ONLINE & IN PERSON LEARNING
INDIVIDUALIZED COLLEGE & CAREER READINESS
How it works:
Upon enrollment, each student is paired with a credentialed teacher. Together, student and teacher create an individualized learning plan that matches the student's learning style and offers options for educational opportunities.
Welcome to the next level of individualized education.
Our “Higher Expectations Learning Model” supports families who expect more than what traditional public school offers. Wherever we have interested students, we bring people together. Family and student interests drive the unique development of each “Hub” of the H.E.L.M., helping all students take control of their learning.
The H.E.L.M. Offers:
- Individualized education with a minimum of weekly homeroom teacher time at various locations
- Full curriculum (Including A to G)
- Home-use technology for 21st Century learning possibilities.
- Meetings closer to students’ activities and communities.
- Options for community college credit.
- Free & accredited school choice (WASC, UC, NCAA).
Where shall we meet?
The H.E.L.M. program proudly serves families in the Sacramento and San Joaquin counties.
For information on our TK-12 Homeschool Program Click Here:
© 2017 Pacific Charter Institute