The 6th to 12th grade H.E.L.M. program at Pacific Charter Institute offers you the opportunity to take charge of your education by providing you with the tools and support necessary to help you succeed.
BLENDED ONLINE & IN PERSON LEARNING
INDIVIDUALIZED COLLEGE & CAREER READINESS
How it works:
Upon enrollment, each student is paired with a credentialed teacher. Together, student and teacher create an individualized learning plan that matches the student's learning style and offers options for educational opportunities with our community partners.
Welcome to the next level of individualized education.
Our “Higher Expectations Learning Model” supports families who expect more than what traditional public school offers. Wherever we have interested students, we bring people together. Family and student interests drive the unique development of each “Hub” of the H.E.L.M., helping all students take control of their learning.
The H.E.L.M. Offers:
- Individualized education with weekly homeroom teacher time at various locations including youth centers, gyms, arts centers, community colleges, cultural centers, etc.
- Full curriculum selected based on student needs and learning styles blended from texts, projects, workshops, online, and virtual.
- Access to partnership activities based on student's program.
- Home-use technology (Microsoft Surface) for 21st Century learning possibilities.
- More teacher support than traditional homeschooling but with the benefits of a non-traditional schedule.
- Meetings closer to students’ activities and communities.
- Options for community college credit.
- Free & accredited school choice (WASC, UC, NCAA).
Where shall we meet?
OUR FEATURED PARTNERS:
- Hacker Lab
- California Stage/R25 Arts Complex·
- Shoulder to Shoulder
- Academy Learning·
- More in a Community for You!
The H.E,L.M. program proudly serves families in the Sacramento and San Joaquin counties.
For information on our TK-12 Homeschool Program Click Here:
© 2017 Pacific Charter Institute